- Today - Monday, November 11th there is NO SCHOOL.
- Our PTO's Fall NorthWest Fundraiser is running through Thursday, November 14th. Fundraising packets were sent home already. Don't forget to turn in your orders and payments by then. Thanks for your support.
- The Magical Night of Giving tickets are still on sale for $5 each. The full $5 per ticket benefits our 6th grade outdoor education program. If you are interested in purchasing, just let us know the quantity you'd like and one of our 6th grade families selling them can arrange to get them to you/receive payment. Thank you!
- 6th Grade Camp Fundraiser - McTeacher's Night is this Wednesday, November 13th from 5-7pm @McD's/Chevron on 240th in Kent. Grab some dinner at this location and help support this 6th Grade Camp Fundraiser! It's a win - win - win... this way you don't have to plan & cook, make the kids happy with some McD's, AND show your support for 6th grade's outdoor education program.
- Popcorn Day & Smencil Sales are this Friday, November 15th during student lunches. We will be selling Smencils for $1 a piece. Popcorn is $0.25 per bag. There is a limit of 2 bags per student.
- Wednesday, November 20th is a KSD Late-Start Day. FYI: school will begin 2 hours late at Millennium.
- There is NO SCHOOL (Thanksgiving Break) on November 28th & 29th.
- Our next General PTO Meeting is Wednesday, Dec. 4th at 6:30 pm in the school library.
- ***We are still looking for several new chair members. If you are at all interested in becoming a chairperson (or future board member), please let us know & we will get you the details.***
Welcome to Millennium PTO's blog. Follow us to hear about current school info, updates, fundraisers, and local activities.