- Through February 8th we will be accepting Valentine "Smencil-gram" orders ($2 each) on a first-come, first served basis. Look for the order forms that have been sent home with students or request one if you haven't received one. Contact us if you have any questions. Thanks!
- Monday is scheduled for getting all the GROUP yearbook photos taken. This is not a regular school-photo day, but if your child is involved in a specific "group" (band, orchestra, choir, student council, etc.) at Millennium, make sure they look great for their photo. These pics will be going in the school's yearbook.
- Wednesday, February 6th is Late Arrival Day. School begins TWO hours late. Make sure to plan accordingly. Also, that same evening is our PTO Meeting (6-7 pm in Millennium's library). We look forward to seeing you there! Thanks to all those that have donated their time and/or money to our school's PTO.
- Thursday is one of Millennium's Spirit Days - "Crazy Hair Day" So don't forget to come to school with a crazy hair-do. Also, if your child is part of the student council, I believe there is a meeting today.
- Mark your calendars because Friday, February 8th is Popcorn Day! Bags of popcorn are sold during the students' lunch recesses for $0.25 per bag (with a limit of 2 bags per student). After school lets out on Friday, the Book Fair Set-Up will begin. If you are interested in helping, please let me know. Thanks!
Welcome to Millennium PTO's blog. Follow us to hear about current school info, updates, fundraisers, and local activities.